PublicationsBooks & Chapters |
1. Bradbury E.T. and Kay S.P.J. (1990) "Now I'm Somebody Special" British Medical Journal, 301, 879
2. Bradbury E.T. Hewison, J. and Timmons M.J. (1992) Psychological and social outcome of prominent ear correction in children. British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 45, 97-100.
3. Bradbury E.T. (1993) Psychological approaches to children and adolescents with disfigurement. ACPP Review and Newsletter 15 (1), 1-6
4. Bradbury, E.T., Kay, S.P.J. and Tighe, C.T. and Hewison, J. (1994) Decision-making by parents and children in paediatric hand surgery. British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 47, 324-330.
5. Bradbury, E.T. (1994) Psychological issues in aesthetic surgery, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,18, 301-305
6. Bradbury, E.T. and Hewison, J.(1994) Early parental responses to visible congenital disfigurement, Child: Care Health and Development, 20, 251-266.
7. Bradbury, E.T. Kay, S.P.J. and Hewison, J. (1994) The psychological impact of microvascular free toe transfer for children and their parents. Journal of Hand Surgery (British and European Volume), 19B; 6, 689-695
8. Malata, C.M.,Boot, J.C., Bradbury, E.T., Ramli, A\.R. and Sharpe, D.T. (1994). Congenital breast asymmetry: subjective and objective assessment. British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 47(2), 95-102.
9. Macey, A.C. and Burke, F.D. (1995). (psychological outcome developed by E. T. Bradbury, described in) Outcomes in Hand Surgery. The Journal of Hand Surgery (British and European Volume), 20B: 6, 841-855.
10. Bradbury, E.T. (1997) Cleft lip and palate surgery, the need for individual and family counseling. Editorial in British Journal of Hospital Medicine, 57 (8): 366-367.
11. Guthrie, E., Bradbury, E., Davenport P., Faria F. (1998). Psychological status of women requesting breast reduction surgery as compared with a control group of large-breasted women. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 45(4): 331-339
12. Faria, F.S., Guthrie, E., Bradbury, E., Brain, A. (1999). Psychosocial outcome and patient satisfaction following breast reduction surgery. British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 52(6): 448-452
13. Bradbury, E.T. (1999). Psychological factors in congenital hand surgery. American Journal of Hand Surgery.
14. Bradbury, E.T. (1999). Human hand transplantation - psychological issues. Revista di chirurgia e riabilitazione della mano e dell'arto superiore. Vol XXXV1, no 2/3.
15. Hassanein, K, Musgrove, B., Bradbury E.T., (2000). Prospective evaluation of pre-treatment anxiety and depression in oral cancer patients. Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, 28 (3)
16. Hassanein, K, Musgrove, B.T., Bradbury, E. (2001). Functional status of patients with oral cancer and its relation to style of coping, social support and psychological status. British J. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 39, 340-345.
17. Horlock, N., Vogelin, E., Bradbury E.T., Grobbelar, A.O., Gault, D. (2005). Psychosocial outcome of patients after ear reconstruction: a retrospective study of 62 patients. Ann Plas Surg, 54(5): 517-24
18. Bradbury E.T., Simons, W., Sanders, R., (2006) Psychological and social factors in reconstructive surgery for hemi-facial palsy, J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg, 59: 272-8
19. Bradbury E.T. (2007) The psychological and social impact of disfigurement to the hand in children and adolescents. Dev Neurorehabil. Apr-June; 10(2): 143-148
20. Bradbury E. (2009) Clinical Risk in Aesthetic Surgery. Clinical Risk, RSM Press Ltd 15(6): 227-231
21. Bradbury E. (2011) Meeting the psychological needs of patients with disfigurement. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg Mar 25 (epub ahead of pub)
22. Rees L S, Myers S, Bradbury E. (2011) A comprehensive screening, educational and training tool for the psychological assessment of patients seeking aesthetic surgery: " DESIRABLE OP?". Aesthet Plas Surg Sep 10 (epub ahead of print)
23. Bradbury E (2012) Body Dysmorphic Disorder: identifying the psychological effects of a broken mirror. J Aesth Nurs 1(1): 32-33
24. Bradbury E (2012) How and why do male patients seek cosmetic procedures? J Aesthet Nurs 1(2): 100-101
25. Bradbury E (2012) Permayouth: exploring the never-ending quest for eternal youth. J Aesth Nurs 1(3): 152-153
26. Bradbury E (2012) Exploring the sexual and social significance of the nose. J Aesthet Nurs 1(4): 208-209
27. Bradbury E (2012) Self-consciousness: what is it and how does it relate to cosmetic procedures? J Aesthet Nurs 1(5): 260-261
28. Bradbury E (2012/2013) Can children and adolescents truly consent to medical aesthetic procedures? J Aesthet Nurs 1(6): 310-311
29. Bradbury E (2013) When it goes wrong: outcomes of failed aesthetic procedures. J Aesthet Nurs 1(7): 36-37
30. Bradbury E (2013) How to profile those at psychological risk from medical aesthetic procedures. J Aesth Nurs 2 (2): 86-87
31. Bradbury E (2013) Persuading patients to attend psychological services: considerations for aesthetic nurses. J Aesth Nurs 2(3): 144-145
32. Bradbury E (2013) Looking at the psychological vulnerability of patients undergoing breast augmentation. J Aesth Nurs 2(4): 190-191