Publications| Books & Chapters
1. Royal College of Surgeons of England (1995) The Treatment of Cleft Lip and Palate: a Parents' Guide (co-editor)
2. Bradbury, E.T. "Counselling People with Disfigurement" BPS books: Leicester. 1996
3. Lansdown, R. Rumsey, N, Bradbury, E.T., Carr, A. and Partridge, J. (Eds). Visibly Different Butterworth-Heinemann 1997.
4. Bradbury, E.T. Psychological issues for children and their parents. Chapter in Congenital Malformations of the Hand and Forearm. Dieter Buck-Gramcko (Ed) Churchill Livingstone 1998
5. Bradbury, E.T. Psychological factors in children's hand surgery. Chapters in The Growing Hand. Sheckta, L., Kay, S.P., and Gupta A. Harper: 1999.
6. Bradbury, E.T. Growing up with a cleft: the impact on the child. in Management of Cleft Lip and Palate, A.C.H Watson, D.A.Sell and P.Grunwell(eds) Whurr Publishers 2001
7. Bradbury, E.T. and Bannister, P. Pre-natal, peri-natal and post-natal counselling. in Management of Cleft Lip and Palate. A.C.H. Watson, D.A.Sell and P.Grunwell (eds). Whurr Publishers 2001
8. Bradbury, E.T. Psychological factors for children with congenital upper limb anomalies. Chapter in The Pediatric Upper Limb, S. Hovius (ed). Martin Dunitz 2002
9. Bradbury, E.T. Psychological issues in facial rejuvenation. Chapter in Textbook of Facial Rejuvenation: the Minimally Invasive Combination Approach, N J Lowe, Z D Draelos, R Glogau. (eds) Taylor and Francis. 2003
10. Bradbury E.T. and Habel A. Chapter in Management of Cleft Lip and palate in the Developing World. Mars, M., Sell, D., and Habel, A. (eds). John Wiley & Sons Ltd 2008