Dr Bradbury is also experienced in the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, Obsessional disorders, eating disorders and a range of body image disorders.
Acting as an expert witness, Dr Bradbury has produced Medico-Legal Reports on Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence since the late 1980's, receives approximately 4 new instructions a week, and has court experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Health psychologist working at the interface between physical health and psychological need
- Particular expertise in the psychological impact of disfigurement and the psychology of cosmetic surgery
- National and international reputation in this field
- Regular contact with the media
- Presentations and lectures in the UK and overseas
- Experienced Expert Witness in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Psychological therapy using a range of treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psychological assessment prior to cosmetic surgery and other surgical procedures
- Eating Disorders
Patient satisfaction measure (PEM) following hand surgery developed by Eileen Bradbury is being used in major studies in Germany and at the Royal Free Hospital in London