Dr Bradbury is also experienced in the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, Obsessional disorders, eating disorders and a range of body image disorders.
Acting as an expert witness, Dr Bradbury has produced Medico-Legal Reports on Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence since the late 1980's, receives approximately 4 new instructions a week, and has court experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Health psychologist working at the interface between physical health and psychological need
- Particular expertise in the psychological impact of disfigurement and the psychology of cosmetic surgery
- National and international reputation in this field
- Regular contact with the media
- Presentations and lectures in the UK and overseas
- Experienced Expert Witness in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Psychological therapy using a range of treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psychological assessment prior to cosmetic surgery and other surgical procedures
- Eating Disorders
We are moving our business address on 31st July.
Please see our new office address, telephone number and new consulting rooms in Cheadle.
Patient satisfaction measure (PEM) following hand surgery developed by Eileen Bradbury is being used in major studies in Germany and at the Royal Free Hospital in London